Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello...anyone out there??

I can not believe how long it has been since I have posted. The only thing I can say is that it has been a long year! I have been crazy, crazy busy with work. I have exploded with private students and working at the school.

So, lately, my biggest, best, most exciting news, is that I finally, Finally, FINALLY moved!! We are in our own apartment and couldn't be happier! We are both closer to work, we live in a great area, it's a new apartment. Happy, happy, happy!!

Other than that life is boring and normal. Things have become common here in Brazil. I still want to continue writing and telling stories about life here. Hopefully I can hop back on this wagon! And hopefully I can read your blogs too!! I have missed being a part of this community!

7 comments:

Just Jaime said...

Congrats on getting your own place! That must feel awesome!

Jim said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the apartment. Did your SIL move in with you? LOL

Settling in you new digs or preparing a move to the States?

Lots going on for you. Welcome back to the blogosphere...

Peg said...

Still here, and happy you're back. :)

Congratulations on the apartment! Having your own place, without anybody else telling you how to do your laundry, must be such a huge relief. Happy for you!

Nani said...

Oh my goodness! Glad to read news from you! Happy you have your own place now! Yay!! I know what you mean about things in Brazil becoming common. It's the same here. I've been living in the USA for so many years now that I don't have as much of a critical "eye" as I did at first. Nothing is new anymore. It's hard to find things to post about. I am taking a break from my blog, for now. But I am still following other blogs. I will start writing again eventually... :)

Unknown said...

Hello tocaya!! I am not not sure if it is the same in Portuguese or not, but it is what people in Mexico call people named like them.

Nice to hear form you! That is awesome that you have got an apartment!! Congrats!!

Lovely Light said...

Yay for catching up and hearing that you got a new place! I've not posted since March- I hope to get back into it soon as well.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back! Write more!!!

ps. congrats on the new apartment

Stef