Monday, May 18, 2009

Rachael's Graduation Weekend Photo Style!

Just so you know...still LOVIN the hair!

Starting out with a road trip to VA!

Gracie was such a good girl on the trip! And isnt that bow cute??

Fun at dinner!

Rachael's Impromptu Late Birthday Party!

VCU Graduation 2009!!

Mom, Rachael, and Me!

Isn't she gorgeous? Leave her some love! She reads, just NEVER comments!

Dont you just cringe LOVE those yellow nails??

Dad getting in the VCU spirit!

Me and Ashlee! I miss her so much already!

Me, Dad, Rachael, at Graduation Dinner at PF Changs... YUM!

Me and the Graduate!

Breakfast...before everyone left

The girls!


It was a wonderful weekend. But it was so difficult to say goodbye to my Dad, bonus Mom, and bonus Sister. I love them so much!

And the biggest thing from this weekend...I am SO proud of my little sister. She has come leaps and bounds, worked harder than most would dream of, and this is a huge accomplishment for her! I'm so proud of you Rachael!!! Congratulations!

11 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

Congratulations Rachel!
Stephanie you are really counting down now! How exciting...less than two hands, right?!

:)BG

Kori said...

Congratulations Rachel!

Michele said...

Congrats Rachel...what an achievement!

Hugz,
Michele

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Congrats to your sister.

And, I love the nails!!

Betty said...

Congrats to your sister! A big new step into life´s journey begins....

Ashley said...

Congratulations, Rachael! Love the rockin' yellow nails!!!

P.S. I love your hair curly, too! Nicely done!

Unknown said...

Congrats Rachael!!! I haven't seen her in forever either. By the way, you look so cute in your dress at the graduation!

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph! Congratulations to Rachel! hahaha!! Loved the yellow nails too! ;)

I haven't been commenting a lot, but I'm always here checking things! Are you counting the days already? :)

Beijos!

Fabiola said...

Congratulations Rachel!!!!

Time is just flying by....

Fabiola

Anonymous said...

There's nothing like graduating from college--exhilarating and scary at the same time. Major major congrats!

angi_b72 said...

Congrats Rachel!!!