Friday, February 5, 2010

I got nothing…

Except the fact I need to turn on word verification to stop the spamming. If that doesn’t work, I need to use comment moderation. BOO to that. It started a while ago and I thought it would stop, but it has just gotten steadily more frequent. So here we go. Hopefully it won’t have to be for long!

Let’s see…other than that we found out the sex of the beast's my SIL’s baby today and I find that to be exciting. I’m convinced (along with everyone else) it’s a girl. I think that’s because we all want a girl since we have Israel. However, I did have a dream that it’s a boy and so did my brother in law. And since there’s a 50/50 chance who knows? But she is carrying low, which supposedly is a sign that it’s a girl, right? Regardless, babies are cute and I’m excited for his/her’s arrival!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a beast too? Luckily, yours lives in another house no? So funny, even the the guy who works here calls her "a onça" aka "the jaguar". Counting the days to Carnaval, lol.

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

Ick, spamming? That is awful. I hate word verification, but sometimes you gotta!

Vanessa Rogers said...

We must of gotten on some spam list. I have been getting mostly spam messages lately. It is so frustrating! I have had to start moderating all of my comments.