Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Itchy Paranoia..

Today has been exhausting...all this week I have been working in the warehouse to get everything together for our sale this Saturday! We are selling all the remnants of carpet, tile, vinyl, and basically whatever is in stock that people want! The problem is our warehouse is absolutely a disaster. So Diane, the girl that works for me, has been out in the warehouse every day for the last two weeks trying to clean best we can...it's a long process. I have been trying to help as much as possible. But you know it's just difficult when there is only two of us in the store...and the phone rings for me all the time..anyyyyyywayyyyyyyyy also because i have to drive two hours every day. Enough of this pity party! Onto the next!

So today I come home, change into comfy clothes, sit on the couch with my laptop, and my cute little doggie, Gracie. Whom you all have previously met two posts ago! So Gracie sits beside me and i am playing with her. And on my dog's pure white snow fur what do I see? Yep that's right. Little black specks. And anybody who has had pets knows what that probably is. FLEAS. ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh. So I sit up, freak out, grab the dog and start to look at her fur. And BINGO. The damn dog has fleas. I grabbed her, grabbed her Kennel and stuck her on the back porch. Poor thing..i am a mean mommy. Except then I grabbed my purse and keys and headed to petsmart!! Flea and tick shampoo? check! Flea and tick medicine?? Check, check. Flea and tick comb??? Check, check, check!! Run Home, and clean the dog. I found 6 six fleas. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. But now they are gone. But poor Gracie is still downstairs on the back porch. I just have to make sure that she does not have anymore. Because we are in a carpeted area. I am just hoping and praying that I caught them in the beginning and they have not grown into carpet or anything. But I think we are okay. Except now I itch everywhere. I know it's paranoia...i think...ew.

Also, it has come to my attention that I need a different blogger name. Mrs. S is not going to cut it. As i have been reading other people's blogs, everyone has a "blog name" and I will admit I am jealous. Soooooo. I am going to think, if anyone reads this ever, let me know if you have an idea. I think I will somehow become more interesting with a more interesting name. Makes sense right?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh no!! Is she on heartguard or anything?? That is so crappy! Luckily I have never had that problem with Cooper but I think out here they don't get fleas because of the climate (?) Or something like that! ha ha Hopefully you guys are done with the flea scare ;)

I will think about a blog name... you should do something with Stephsticles in the title ha ha JK