Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Monkeying Around

So the other day we decided the weather was beautiful and we were going to take the dog for a walk. We picked a little path by the river. It was beautiful, green, peaceful, and picturesque. I loved it! As we were nearing the end of our walk, I discovered these:

048

Look how cute! We saw them in the trees above us and stopped to look at them! They came down because they thought we were going to feed them. And I probably would have (though Sidnei says it’s not the best idea) but I had no food. Anyway, they were really interested in my camera. This guy kept tilting his head when my camera would click and it made me laugh!043

031 032 038

I really had fun taking pictures of them and playing. They got so close and truth be told they made me a little nervous, but it was so fun to see them playing. Their  curiosity was so funny! This guy made me laugh, I took a couple of pictures of him, but he’s what we nicknamed “the blinker”! He couldn’t keep his eyes open!

039

 

So it was a fun little day! Gracie had a good time too, though she had to go wait in the car while we played with the monkeys! She was so sad!

070

Thankfully her hair is growing back….albeit slowly.

And I couldn’t leave you without a photo of us! 060

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hi Stephanie! I found your blog through another expat blog. Love the monkeys! Very cute

Lisa said...

How cute! I love animals; monkey's can creep me out alittle though, always afraid they'll throw POO!!!

Lisa Q

Vanessa Rogers said...

Precious!

Mrs. Carioca said...

Fun! I love monkeys!