Sunday, December 19, 2010

I really love being right.

So Sidnei hurt his back..again. Poor thing. I always feel so bad for him. This time he hurt it good and I'm worried it might be a while before he's feeling back to normal. For the past two days he's been completely leaning to the left...and really stubborn. Saturaday he wouldn't stop working. He wouldn't take the right medicine. Today his mom called the pharmacy and had them bring a shot (of who knows what..i haven't been able to get my hand on the paper and google) and administered it to him. I have a machine that sends electric waves into your muscles (works wonders for me) and I did finally convince him to use that.

All day I have been trying to convince him to take a muscle relaxant. He's resisted. FINALLY at 10 pm, he conceded and took the pill. At 10:30 he looks at me and says, "this isn't strong, it isn't working at all." And I said, "Really because your eyes look a little funny and you look tired." Literally two minutes later, he was sitting with the computer, and snoring away. I woke him up to get him ready for bed, we both laughed and he admitted the pain wasn't as bad. Before his head hit the pillow, he was snoring again.

Ahhh, the sweet, blissful loud noise of being right. I truly love being right.

Let's hope he feels better tomorrow! Send good, non hurting, walking straight thoughts our way!

3 comments:

Ballerina Girl said...

good luck...I hope the pain lessens and goes away soon!

BG

Jim said...

ibuprophen!!

Good luck. Best wishes.

Laural Out Loud said...

Brazilian men are so gosh darn stubborn! I've finally been able to get through to Gilberto that I may know what I'm talking about when it comes to pain relief, but it's taken seven years. Hopefully you'll get there, too, lol. In the meantime, it's awesome to be right!