Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Prismatic Illusions

Today has been an interesting day. Except that it really wasn't. I had customers that I met with for 4 1/2 HOURS. About Tile. It was excurciating! And REALLY long! For heaven sakes, can I just give you all some advice?? When you go to look at something like tile (or any flooring for that matter), where there are a million different styles, colors, sizes, combinations, etc...do some research on what you like, narrow it down a little bit BEFORE you come in. Or it makes for a long day. Although, I dont like to complain too much because it is my favorite when I can design showers, backsplashes, etc! It's the fun part of the job!

So this morning, I woke up, and it was DARK outside. I was sad. It makes it hard to get out of bed when it's gloomy out. So i started to drive to work, and it was blindingly bright! Two miles later, it was raining, and I was thinking "Of course, right, rain" and just about that time I looked to the left and there it was!! My rainbow. It was beautiful! And it made my day, just like that! Something like a rainbow is so simple, so PURE and just...beautiful.

No comments: