Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I’m a lucky girl!

025

 

There is something about Halloween oreos… I don’t know what it is, but they are my absolute favorite!!

Amelia’s Mom recently sent her a box for her birthday. And inside I got a treat too!! Smile 

Leanna, thank you so much for thinking of me! It absolutely made my day!! I was so surprised and so tickled! They of course were immediately devoured. Seriously, in two days, GONE. (in my defense, I had a little bit of help. But just a little! Smile haha)

Good snacks, even better friends. Life is good and I feel so blessed! Thank you so much!!

3 comments:

Lin said...

I totally agree, they're just so much more fun to eat then regular Oreos. Not that I'm saying I won't inhale the originals, they're just more fun haha.

You are a lucky girl!

Unknown said...

Little things from home are so treasured.

Born Again Brazilian said...

YUM!!!