Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Citar 3

chocolate

 

Things have been crazy busy lately. School has really got me running day in and day out. Thankfully things seem to be slowing a little. My private Saturday class is heading off to the U.S. so I officially have my Saturdays back! Hooray! I have been doing some marketing for my job by going to other schools and playing with the kids in English. It has really been fun, but time consuming. I leave the house every day at 7 AM and generally arrive home between 8pm and 9pm. They make for VERY long days. Unfortunately, this has left very little time for ME.

I am definitely feeling this void. So this week I decided to try and change my schedule at work a little bit. I’m going to go in a little later on Tuesdays/Thursdays so I can get back to my exercise class! I have really missed it…and so has my body. I haven’t gained any weight…but my clothes fit different now. Not that things have ever been very firm, but I feel more jiggle. I don’t like it. SO, back I go. In reality, I have really missed it. There are days when it is pure torture to get out of bed and go. But I seem to always feel better for it. So here we go…again. 

Another thing I decided I needed was something besides work. I literally have just been working. As you all have noticed, I don’t even have time to blog. I don’t have time for anything. And that is just ridiculous. Though admittedly, I spend WAY too much time on Pinterest. (more on that later)

SO, I have decided to start working on some things. One thing I have been meaning to do for a long time is start on my own program for children to learn English. I have been thinking about starting some private groups. But first, I need to build a curriculum. But that is still along the work lines, but something I have been wanting to do.

The second is a hobby. I real live hobby. I want to start making jewelry. In fact, I started today! I will take pictures and show you soon. It is costume jewelry. Something that I have always really loved to use. So everything I make, I want to keep for me. But this hobby is an expensive one, so to keep up the habit, I need to sell too! Wish me luck!

Tuesday I will start the torture again (aerobics class). I only say torture because the next couple of days, I will be groaning with every single movement I make. I will be so sore I will not be able to think of anything else. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so unmotivated when it comes time to put my running shoes on and actually get out the door. You're way tougher than I am to get up and exercise in the mornings!

Can't wait to see the jewelry you're making, make sure to post some photos. That way I can pin them on Pinterest and show my friends, lol. I'm spending too much time over there too. I love it.

Unknown said...

It is tough to get up and get in the mood to exercise, but you feel so much better when its over. I have wanted to start something creative like jewelry also. Cant wait to see what you have been working on.