Things for which I am grateful:
1. God, first and foremost. His love, His comfort, and His gospel help me everyday to survive and thrive.
2. My husband...even with everything going on, he is so strong, he tries to always remain positive, and he reminds me every day how much he loves me. Which I need to hear these days.
3. My family, for all of their support, all of their help...with all of our drama, I would be no where without them.
4. My sister...she has come such a long way. She drives me absolutely crazy, but she is my best friend and I am so glad that we are close. I hope we can be the example to our children of the way family is supposed to be.
5. My wonderful friends, namely Meagan, Dari, Rachel, and Miranda...you always support me, always love me no matter what, know when to make me laugh, and take me to have a good time!
6. Work--even though things are stressful especially with the economy, it provides for my family, and even lets me be creative every once in a while. And it always makes me happy when someone tells me I have made their home more beautiful.
7. Birthday Cake Ice Cream..oh how I love you.
9. Books, takes me to another place!
10. The beautiful weather we've been having..it's still cooling off, but I am so excited for crisp mornings and the smell of leaves!
12. Mikayla and Jordyn...our future babies. Yes, I have named them and I love them, even if they are only a thought!
13. My immigration lawyer, for giving me the hope that Mr. S and I will live here in the US together one day!
15. Lists...I love to list things. Every day I make a list of things for work and then another for personal things...and long term goals and desires. So I am grateful for goals!
16. Stationary and Cards! They make life happy!
17. Krystyn from Krizzy Designs is building me a fabulous blog template! She has been wonderful with all of my questions and lack of blog knowledge!! Thanks Krystyn!!
18. Sleep...it's late and time for bed and I have a big day tomorrow! Work appointments and such. ha.
19. Having to learn hyperlinks...they are pain, i have edited this post many times...is there an easier way?? Geeez.... whatever they are still not working. I give up. Sorry!
Pass on the positivity!!