Thursday, October 2, 2008

Picture Tag!

This is how it works: For each question look up the answer on Google image search. Choose your favorite picture from the FIRST page only.

My age:







My Favorite Color:

periwinkle! (mostly because i love the way the name sounds!)




My Favorite Vacation Spot:


St Thomas with the honey!





Where I Live:

The Beach!



Where I Grew Up:


VA



Where I'd Like to Travel:


Greece




My Favorite Food:


ohhh how i miss you!



My Favorite Treat:



self explanatory!



My Favorite Animal:


That's my stinker! Don't ya love her hair do??




A Past Love:


Didnt every girl my age love J.T.T.??

My First Name:

Mrs. S..and yes, I am smokin hot.


She was the only one not completely half naked...i was glad for her! haha!




My Middle Name:

Did you know Mariel was a place in Cuba?? Me either...






My Last Name:



Maybe our family crest??



What I'm Doing Right Now:


Watching VP debate!

I tag...Dari, Amanda, Krystyn, and whoever else, may read this!

3 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Great image selection to go with your factoids. :)

Ronnica said...

Thanks for the SITS comment!

Yes, JTT was everyone's crush back then...

cherry said...

Love this! Cool idea. thanks for coming by from sits today. cherry