Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Love!!

This is my love. The man who forever changed the course of my life. He is the future father of our children and I cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with him.


Today is my husband's birthday. He is turning 30 today!! I miss him so much and I am so sad that I could not share this day with him. It has been almost seven months(on the 14th) and days like this make it really difficult. I know when he calls today, he will be sad, and there will not be much I can do to except to try and reassure him that all of this will be over and he will be able to leave that place soon.

There wasn't too much I could do for his birthday. Normally I would blow birthdays out! I love parties and I love to celebrate! But I'm only allowed to send letters and not presents, so I sent him this card(well, one of the many), I just hope they actually give it to him!




Isn't that so cute?? I loved it when I found it! I figured well if I can't make him a cake, I will send him one! So I sent that and a different card and some pictures!

I really want to be happy and positive...but I'm not. I'm sad, and a little mad. But I am just going to take a deep breath, remind myself that it's not going to be like this forever. That one day we'll be back together, living life like it's meant to be lived..no matter where that might be.

Thankfully it's time for General Conference, and no matter what's going on in life, there is always something for me, to help me, to guide me. And tomorrow will be another day, a better day.

3 comments:

Sherri said...

This is the first time that I have visited your blog. I am heartbroken by your story!! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Laural Out Loud said...

It's days like this that must make even that much harder. I'm so sorry, Stephanie. The card you picked, though, is awesome! He'll totally get a kick out of that.

mrsmouthy said...

What an amazing story you two are writing together. I think Oprah has love stories on her site--you should see if you could get on it!

...and thanks for stopping by my blog last week. I'm glad you didn't suffer any bodily harm from signing up for a Live acct.