Monday, October 6, 2008

Just a little weekend fun!

After having the opportunity to read McMommy's story it made me appreciate my time with my cousin Cade! We had such a good day and I was so excited because it is such a rare occasion that I am able to have him all to myself! There are lots of grandparents, aunts, and uncles vying for his time! So Saturday was mine! His Mom and Dad needed an emergency babysitter...USC game definetly constitutes, in fact, a state emergency, seriously!! Anyway he was so good and so cute! He is learning to talk and it is soo much fun! I am Tep-i-e..and that was after much training! My friend Ashley went with us to the Mexican Restaurant, and before we left he said adios amigos! It was soo funny! Not only that but have to tell you, he is such a good little eater! He will eat just about anything and pretty much likes it all!!

Here is Cade trying to explain his coloring to me!


Then after learning to not color Aunt Kim's white leather couches with a red crayon, we decided to go outside!!
Here he's saying "Where is Gracie??"



Oh there she is!! Eating my hand... Ok well she really isnt, as you can see he is smiling, but she does get a little exuberant..haha



BabitBall!! Was the exclamation I heard next! So off we go!



Look at this little athlete!!


Guess he got tired! He said Whew! And carefull balanced the ball to sit on it!!




All in all, it was such a fun time with Cade! Even though I only got a few hours I loved it! He is such a good kid! And he is growing up sooo fast! I remember when he was born! And his first birthday party! Now we are about to celebrate his second birthday!

It truly is amazing how fast life passes us by! I remember thinking that I would never be an adult...but here I am. And I am so ready to go back to being young!! Hope you all have had a good Monday!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're a good babysitter! What a sweet little guy :)

Claremont First Ward said...

I really believe that cousins are the best.

Happy Birthday to your hubby. I'm so sorry that you cannot spent it togehter. Sigh.

Aunt Julie said...

Love the photos! Hey, thanks so much for coming by yesterday and participating in my SITS Featured Blogger Day in the Sun! Hope you come back soon and take a look around-hope you'll find lots of interesting stuff around my place!

Kristen said...

What a cutie, and naturally I am loving his name!! :)

Anonymous said...

Aw! Cute!