Well let me just say the actual day of Valentine's was a total BUST. But that is alright BECAUSE look what I got!!...
I participated in a Valentine's Day Swap from Andrea at My Chihuahua Bites and my swap partner was April from Deltakids! Thank goodness for April because I would have had such a sad little Valentine's Day! Look at all my goodies!!
1. Blues Traveling: The Holy Sites of Delta Blues Can I just say I love this because there is SO much I didn't know about all these places! Sidnei and I have some traveling to do!!
2. The book House Call by Darden North, MD I have my FIRST ever signed copy for a book! I am so excited to start this! I will let you all know how it is!
3. My very own heart shaped cookie cutter! Thank you! I had gotten one for everyone BUT me!!
4. Royal Fudge Sauce straight from Indianola, Mississippi! My little heart goes pitter patter, as the ice cream awaits *sigh*
5. Mississippi Delta Fudge Pie also from Indianola, Mississippi! This is amazing! It comes in this cute little box and only takes a couple of ingredients to make! I am trying to save this for a special occasion, but it is SO hard to wait!!
6. Delta Magazine This little gem has all kinds of articles on different happenings and people in Mississippi...but *ahem* they left April out...so we are going to have to send a letter to the editor!!
7. And last but my ABSOLUTE favorite is my new ZUM body lotion and mist! I LOVE IT! The scent is rosemary mint, it is strong, but seriously, my dry hands love, love, love it! And my dry scratchy elbows want to send you a personal thank you April!
April I can not thank you enough for a WONDERFUL package! I love that it was Mississippi themed and you put such a personal touch in it!
And to Andrea , you are the best for doing this! It was so fun!
If you haven't been to visit either of these ladies you need to GO!
***EDITED TO ADD:
hahahahahahahhaha I must say I got a pink bag of hershey kisses...sadly, they didn't make it long enough to take the picture! They were very much enjoyed, just in case you were wondering April! hahahaha ahhhh that made me laugh!
5 hours ago