1. Sorry my postings have been really sporadic lately...this is because I feel boring. Because I wait....and wait....and...well you get the point.
2. I stopped using Mr. & Mrs. S, it's really a pain to try to remember. I like our names. Sidnei & Stephanie. Just no last names. Is Mr. S happy? Not particularly, but I told him it was all okay. Especially since I googled me, and it's really just not that hard to find me.
3. As you remember, I have started compiling a list of things I need to do in order to move to Brazil (note that this is not an official declaration that I am moving for sure...I am just acting on the premise that is where we are headed because I'm about 95% sure). Well it is growing HUGE. There are a MILLION things I need to take care of.
4. On Wednesday my NEW computer is coming in!! I am VERY excited!
5. I have had SERIOUS stomach issues...ALL weekend. I mean like I lost five pounds in two days issues. I am praying it stops tonight so that I can go to work tomorrow. I am B-U-S-Y (thank goodness) at work (another reason for not posting or commenting much).
6. My Dad and I had an ACTUAL conversation about me moving to Brazil. Which was a step in the fact that he recognizes that I WILL move there, with or without his blessing. Unfortunately, I think the only reason he realized this is because he needs to find someone to run the business.
7. Sidnei and I made the decision that if he is deported, I will make all the arrangements here BEFORE I go to Brazil. So that I only have to travel once. So that we save the money. So that I don't have to leave him again. However, this means that I will be here for a month or so after he goes to Brazil. Which will be very difficult. I want to be with him the MINUTE I can. But I know there are a lot of things to take care of here. And I want to spend some time with my family before I go. I thought about flying out to Utah for a few days as well, but we'll see how all the preparations go.
8. We are DESPERATELY hoping to hear news this week. Sidnei has been sick which equals being miserable. But as always, as soon as I know, so will you, because I will be SO overjoyed!
Hope everyone had a good weekend!
7 hours ago