Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just a Few Notes

1. Sorry my postings have been really sporadic lately...this is because I feel boring. Because I wait....and wait....and...well you get the point.

2. I stopped using Mr. & Mrs. S, it's really a pain to try to remember. I like our names. Sidnei & Stephanie. Just no last names. Is Mr. S happy? Not particularly, but I told him it was all okay. Especially since I googled me, and it's really just not that hard to find me.

3. As you remember, I have started compiling a list of things I need to do in order to move to Brazil (note that this is not an official declaration that I am moving for sure...I am just acting on the premise that is where we are headed because I'm about 95% sure). Well it is growing HUGE. There are a MILLION things I need to take care of.

4. On Wednesday my NEW computer is coming in!! I am VERY excited!

5. I have had SERIOUS stomach issues...ALL weekend. I mean like I lost five pounds in two days issues. I am praying it stops tonight so that I can go to work tomorrow. I am B-U-S-Y (thank goodness) at work (another reason for not posting or commenting much).

6. My Dad and I had an ACTUAL conversation about me moving to Brazil. Which was a step in the fact that he recognizes that I WILL move there, with or without his blessing. Unfortunately, I think the only reason he realized this is because he needs to find someone to run the business.

7. Sidnei and I made the decision that if he is deported, I will make all the arrangements here BEFORE I go to Brazil. So that I only have to travel once. So that we save the money. So that I don't have to leave him again. However, this means that I will be here for a month or so after he goes to Brazil. Which will be very difficult. I want to be with him the MINUTE I can. But I know there are a lot of things to take care of here. And I want to spend some time with my family before I go. I thought about flying out to Utah for a few days as well, but we'll see how all the preparations go.

8. We are DESPERATELY hoping to hear news this week. Sidnei has been sick which equals being miserable. But as always, as soon as I know, so will you, because I will be SO overjoyed!

Hope everyone had a good weekend!

26 comments:

angi_b72 said...

Keep thinking positive girl!! You are in my prayers!!

Young Momma said...

Yay for the new computer!

Does your dad not like your hubs?? Or just the situation that you're in?

I hope you hear something ASAP! Waiting is the worst! :)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Way to keep those thoughts positive....and keep praying!

Anonymous said...

You're in my thoughts and prayers!! Bon Chance!

Jules

Ballerina Girl said...

stay positive Stephanie....
it is so true to get everything worked out for ou before you leave. you have waited so long it will be worth a little longer to not have to leave him after 90 days!
BG

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

You will have lots to do. Sounds like you are keeping your head straight with it all.

I'm sure your dad is just nervous about his girl moving so far away.

Hope your tummy feels better!!!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I think of you often...even when I don't comment, and think that you're an amazing young woman. Y'all have been through so much but have kept the faith and are taking proactive measures to fix things the best you can. Keep it up...one day you'll understand why you had to go through all of this. Hard as it is to accept when we're going through trials and tribulations, everything does happen for a reason. I'm convinced of that.

Vanessa Rogers said...

My posts are so sporadic lately as well... And not about much. I have all of these thoughts in my head, things I want to write about, and then I just can't get myself to write about them.
I am glad you were able to talk with your dad. That must have been difficult. But good for you.

Beth said...

Moving to Brazil? WOW. That's BIG.
A new computer? WOO HOO!! That is ALWAYS fun!
Sporadic Posting? I think it's going around. I am sporadic and proud.


Hang in there baby girl. It's all going to be just groovy!

xoxo

Kerri said...

Hey, you've waited this long, what's another month right? Wrong, but oh well. If you come to Utah we should plan a get together with all of your Utah blog readers so we can meet you before you leave the country! I will plan it if you want!

Betty said...

You´re doing good. It´s always better to be prepared!

Samantha said...

Wow, lots to think about. I hope your tum feels better. A sore tum makes everything else twice as hard.

April said...

Girl....your story is unbelievable! I'm praying for you two to be reunited very soon....Brazil or not!

Michele said...

Way to go Stephanie....I'm so glad you're getting your new computer!

Waiting is the worst...but we'll think positive thoughts for you girlfriend!

Hugz,
Michele

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, please come to Utah!!!! We would be soooo excited to see you and Lola would love to meet you!!! You could stay with me if you wanted to, you would have the basement to yourself!!! I can help with anything you need!! I hope you get some news soon *fingers crossed*

Loves!

Amanda X said...

Maybe its selfish but I really hope that you come to Utah for a couple days! I would love love love to see you. And if I can help with anything let me know. oh and P.S. my house is 5 min from the airport :)

I'll keep you in my prayers.
Love you!
XOXO

Anonymous said...

Feeling better I hope?

Anonymous said...

Sometimes it's hard for parents to let their kids go... I'm having a hard time myself here with this problem. =/

I'm sorry about all the portuguese, I have been kind of mad with english language lately... I can't say if I will get back to english anytime soon, but I can definetely hope so.

Sorry for all the negativety on my comments today. I'm just in a very dark place, missing Kyle a lot and having no idea how we will end up together in the future or someday.

Stay strong!

AndreaLeigh said...

hang in there. prayers for some sort of news, SOON!

once you go to brazil, how often would you be able to come to the US? is there any chance that sidei could one day get us papers?

thinking of you!

Lisa said...

Hang in there. You are doing the right thing and planning ahead. Hope you do not have to wait much longer to hear something.

Lisa Q

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh my goodness! SO much going on......wow. A move to Brazil.......sounds exciting. I'll keep you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Girl - I hope you hear some news.. I pray it will be good news. If he is deported, then off you go to Brazil without a second thought. It's a great country! And not too far from the US.. and they can visit you...

I'll be thinking of you.

lovelydharma said...

Hey Stephanie! Hope you're feeling better! Maybe it's nerves? Danielle is great. Haven't met her, but we exchange comments/emails. Glad to see she remembers the same process as I did! Did you get a bunch of snow dumped on you? Drive carefully!

marina said...

don't give up you are almost there just keep thinking postive, marina ")

Ronnica said...

Moving to Brasil is big, but being with your husband again will be totally worth it! I know you'll let us know when you know, so there's no need to bug ya.

Unknown said...

I agree, moving to Brazil is a HUGE thing. But, if that is what you have to do, then that is just what you have to do. You will be fine. :)

Wish I knew how to do more of what you guys do in your job, I would apply. :)