Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Restlessness

Happy St Patrick's Day!

It is in the wee hours of the morning... (imagine that being said with an Irish accent please)

And I have yet to be able to sleep! All I can think of is all the different possibilities!!! All I can think is that Sidnei could be home this weekend!!

Which I KNOW I said I wasn't going to do. But it is all Sidnei talks about and I just can't help but think about it. The truth be known is I let myself think about it a little...and let me tell you. You give the brain an inch and it just runs off and takes a hundred miles!!

The good news is the lawyer is very optimistic! She SAID very optimistic in an email to me...which is HUGE! Well at least I think it is...especially because she is VERY careful not to give me false hopes...

So let me just say this...

SIDNEI COULD BE HOME THIS WEEKEND!!!!!

Let me also say this...

I am very comfortable with my decision in moving to Brazil with him if that is where he ends up! I am excited for our adventure wherever it may be. Either way, the list of things to do is LONG! But I'm excited!

Also I went to the mall today. I had a really good time with my bonus mom and my sister. And I really needed it. I needed to take a step back from the constant, incessant thinking that is continually going on up there! I bought a little bit of make up:
Boi-ing by Benefit (concealer for my out of control, adolescent like bout of acne)

Get Even by Benefit (A shine control and something to even out my skin!)

And of course my true love, Clinique


And it was bonus time, so double score!



But even better still..I had one of these for dinner:


It is a pretzel dog from Auntie Anne's. Healthy? NO! Delicious? YES!


So for a Monday...well the night was good.

Now I am going to try to sleep....

BUT I'M SO EXCITED!

20 comments:

Young Momma said...

I'll say some extra prayers for you and your hubby!! I'm so HOPEFUL that he'll be coming home!! You both deserve it SO much it's not even a little funny!!! (((hugs)))

Kerri said...

Haha! We are both up past 1:00 am! Makes me feel better! I can't wait to find out what happens this weekend...don't make us wait! And good luck!

Ballerina Girl said...

I can just hear little orphan Annie singing..
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow...
you're only a day away!

Do you have everything set for if you have to come to Brasil? Not that I am trying to rule out the fact that it could be TOMORROW at home with you!

I am excited for you!
BG

2012 Events said...

Sorry about your husband but I believe it will all work out.He will be home soon.

Now I have to tell you I am soooo JEALOUS! I am sitting here reading your blog and see Clinique and then read Bonus time!! I miss those days..LOL

Vanessa Rogers said...

I am getting my hopes up high for you!! I hope it works out!!!

Anonymous said...

Tommorrow's the day! Tommorrow's the day! I pray all will go really, really, really well. Wow-can you believe it? Ok, enough of that. Tell Sidnei good luck, we are thinking of you guys and praying for you!

Beth said...

Oh honey, I do wish the best for you and Sidnei. The best thing would be for him to be home, here, with you, but as long as you two can be together, where ever that may be, then that will truly be the best. (wow, too many commas much?)

I'll be praying for wonderful news!

Happy St. Pats!! *pinch*
xoxo

JSue said...

That's great news, girl! I have been praying so hard for you over the past week!

Amanda X said...

Tomorrow is the big day! I'm soooo excited for you! You're in my prayers! What time do you go to court?

And about Clinique...Bonus time is this weekend here :) My friend Jessica is the counter manager and always hooks it up. I'm getting a makeover Saturday but don't tell on me. I'm working in Nordstrom for Philosophy that same day. Ha. I can have two loves right?

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Happy St. Patty's day!

I'm glad you were able to take a break from it all.

And, I hope that Sindei is on his way home!

Betty said...

I hope you finally got some rest. I am excited for you too! Can´t wait to hear the outcome of this journey!

Unknown said...

It is probably really hard not to think about it, even if you forced yourself not to. You haven't been with him for a year and I know you miss each other dearly. It's OK to think about it, you just don't want to get your hopes sky high and then something else happen just to crush yourself. Carefully thinking about it is very healthy though. I hope all goes well though and he is home soon with you.

Glad you were able to take a break from things and get away! The make-up sounds nice. I love bonus time, but don't get to buy it much anymore. :(

Paula said...

I am so hoping this is it for you....be sure to let us know what happens And Good Luck and God Bless

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see what happens!!! You better text/call me as soon as you find out!!! This is the thing we've all been waiting for. Loves, hugs, prayers, and good thoughts coming your way!!

Lisa said...

Remember whatever happens, you have each other! You will be together somewhere on this beautiful planet.

Can't wait to hear!

Lisa Q

April said...

Girl.....I cannot wait to hear what happens! Prayers are headed your way!

Ashley said...

Oh, Stephanie, I just know you are going to get some good news! Please, please let us know as soon as you get some news! I am definitely thinking about ya'll. Yay!!!! Fingers crossed!!

Anonymous said...

I really hope that he can be hope by the weekend! :)

Take care, Steph!

hugs!

2 Green Eyed Girls said...

Girly-girl - no one could blame you for the hope and happiness you feel at the idea of Sidnei being a free man and home. I'm happy to hear that you're excited about a potential move. I found after several difficult moves with my hubby that my true "home" is him, regardless of where we may reside. The two of you will be home as soon as you're together, stateside or abroad! Hugs to you and Sidnei - can't wait to hear what happens!

Eve said...

It's almost time - less than a day. Congratulations for making it this far with your sanity still mostly intact! ;)

The wait will soon be over - YAY!