Monday, November 17, 2008

Favorite Things Swap! Part 1

If you are here from SITS WELCOME! I posted about being SAUCY below! Thanks for coming!

Alright, so if you hadn't all ready noticed, I am all about the participation!! I am new to the blogging land and I have enjoyed all sorts of different activities with all of you! This time I am part of



A BIG thanks to Mamarazzi for hosting this shin dig!! She is amazing! If you haven't been over to see her, make sure you stop by!!

This is my very first swap and I am sooo excited!! My partner is Emily Rozell! Go check her out! Her little one Rev is the cutest!! And she's got beef with the Motrin advertising people too! Go look it up and if you have something to say, make sure you tell Emily and Motrin!!

Emily this is for you! This is meant as a teaser!! Hehe! This package is going out first thing in the morning! I really hope you enjoy some of my favorite things!!



**Don't worry, I'll keep the monster here! Today she is NOT one of my favorite things!! Even if she is stinkin' cute!**

10 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

ooh I'm bad and didn't wrap. Were we supposed to? Oops. Bad Andrea!

Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy.

Mamarazzi said...

ooooooh it all looks like so much fun!! she is going to love opening all of thise little packages!! weeee~~

i will have mr linky up at midnight! so once you get your package post about it and come by my place to link up!!

The Rozell Family said...

wow! what a fun looking package. I CANT WAIT to get it! I have yours almost ready. I have been at a conference since Thurs so a little behind. I will hopefully have it sent out tomorrow!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

super fun...and the swap is great! i am ready to do my part soon as well!

Queenie Jeannie said...

I didn't wrap either and now I feel so bad!!! Hopefully my partner won't be disappointed!!

Yours looks so beautiful though!!

Anonymous said...

That swap looks like a lot of fun!

And your dog is precious!

Linked from SITS and I'll definitely be back! Oh and I've dealt with USCIS as I immigrated my British hubby over here, so I can empathize with you having to deal with USCIS/ICE. Not easy or fun. You have my prayers!

onlymehere said...

How fun, I hope the swap works well for you! Love how you wrapped yours!

EmmaP said...

how fun! those packages look very tempting...wish i was your "pardner"...hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I sent mine out today too! I hope she likes it!