Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Life is a Bowl of Cherries!

So yesterday after my rampage little episode and a little cooling off period....I started to read all my lovely blogs my in my reader. You people make me happy. It is nice to live in other people's worlds for a while! So while I was reading I ran across some people who had obviously not read my post that day because I think I scared some people that showed some love, and passed on awards!! The first one was from Ashley! You definitely need to go visit her! Her and her husband are so cute! She recently posted some gorgeous pictures from her wedding!



"This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

Fabiola
Wep
Vanessa and Kyle
C
Carla
Kelli
Dari
Chelle

Please go check these girls out! They are all great and so much fun!!

NEXT! Poor Kelli got to me right after my post! Thank goodness she isn't faint of heart! She was soo good to me and truly made me feel better with this little number!



How cute is that??? I love it!

Here are the rules:
As with any award, there are rules. The rules of this award are:


1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.


Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gidget.Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

Laural
Ashley
Kori
Bia
Amber

Thanks so much again Ashley
and Kelli!

Go check out all these blogs! I promise you won't regret it!!

I got MORE good news!!!!

Mr S finally got a court date scheduled for December 10th! I am not holding my breath, but we are SO excited!! Haha! We are really hoping the ball is finally going to start rolling and that we will be back together soon!! I knew as soon as I scheduled my trip, they would decide to schedule Mr S's court! But I should still be able to see him! He should be back by then! I am SOOO excited to finally get some answers and get this over with!! Today seriously SO made up for yesterday!! Let me tell you, Heavenly Father definitely heard my prayers last night!! I am SO happy! Mr S and I both really needed this to happen!!

I am behind on my reader, I will try and catch up tomorrow night. If not it will be Thanksgiving Day! Tomorrow I will drive up to my Mom's house! I am excited for a little vacation!! I need to post about my Favorite Swap package I got yesterday too!! I promise I will get around to everything soon!!

Hope you all have a great day and if I don't talk to you before then...

Happy Thanksgiving!

20 comments:

Vanessa Rogers said...

That is my first award ever!! I am so excited! Thank you, Thank you! I am behind on my reading too, but I am not really posting this week bc I just figure it won't get read as much since everyone's life is turned upside down by Thanksgiving. Or maybe that is just mine having to deal with three different families and dinners plus friends who are in town that are like my family, plus seeing everyone before I leave the country :( I feel like I might be going crazy! So thanks for the award, it helps :)

Unknown said...

Wow, that is my first award ever too! Thanks! I will pick my five and do the fabulous addictions part of it to post later today. :) I would pick yours as a fabulous blog, but I guess that would be weird huh? I might do it anyway. :)

That is SO great about the court date. I hope you guys get some answers or at least some more information to help you out. I can't wait until the day that I get to read your blog and you blog about him and you being home and doing things, together. That will be awesome.

You would be frightened if you looked at my reader. I probably have about 30 blogs that I am behind on reading. :( Oh well, I'll get to them someday.

Ashley said...

Awww! Thanks, girl! I am so excited about your court date! GREAT NEWS!!!! I'm sure everything will work out. I'm glad the great news came at a good time for you to help lift you up. I'm looking forward to good things! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so so so happy about the court date, honey! That. is. awesome!!
And look at all of your awards?! You are truly deserving of all of them :)
Thank you for mine, too! You're the best!
Happy Thanksgiving, hon!

Kerri said...

What great news! it's about time that you newlyweds get to be newlyweds together!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Yay for a court date! I sure hope it sticks.

Congrats on your awards and to your awardies!

AndreaLeigh said...

Congrats on the awards girlie! I am so happy to hear you good news. I will be praying that amazing things will happen on Dec. 10th! It is amazing how different you can feel in just 24 hours!

Crystal Rae said...

Hey... I am so excited for your news. I will be in total agreement about Sidnei's court date. It will all work out! WOO HOO>

The Pink Owl said...

Good look with everything! Hopefully, things will work out perfectly! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Fabiola said...

YEIIIII!!!! This is my first award. I will pass along on the weekend (I am so swamped at work).

And last but not least.... Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Fabiola

Ballerina Girl said...

I so enjoyed reading this...yor post on the airlines reminded me of an email we got that said EXACTLY the same things that you said...only sadly, they were making a joke.
I hope that the court date will set your hubby free to come back to you. I am joining your list a little late, so I am not sure exactly what problems he is having, but I hope that they are all worked out before the new year!
Good luck, safe travels and hope to see you at my blog again soon!
BG

onlymehere said...

I'm absolutely thrilled that he has a court date! I hope that this means things are finally starting to be worked out and pray it goes the way you want it to. Congrats on the awards too, you certainly deserve them!

ko said...

I am so so so so happy you got a court DATE! THAT IS WONDERFUL! I am going to pray so hard for you guys!! :) :)
kyley

Anonymous said...

Hii Stephanie, thank you so much for the award! I just come here to let you know i'm giving an award to you too! But i the description is in portuguese!

All tou have to do is write a little bit about the person who give you the award and then give the award for 9 other blogs you would like! :)

hugs!

Anonymous said...

*forgive my english..
write a little about the person who gave you the award...
hugs!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your awards - you certainly deserve them!

mrsmouthy said...

You deserve it all! I'm so excited for your trip to visit Sidnei that I think I'll start my own paper chain for you...

Laural Out Loud said...

Congrats! And Thanks! You are piling up quite the nice stash, lol. But your blog rocks, so it's no surprise.

Carla said...

you are awesome.
simply put.
but true.
thanks.
you made my day.
:)

Carla said...

you are awesome.
simply put.
but true.
thanks.
you made my day.
:)