Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Pop Quiz!


So I got an email from my co-worker today and it asked me if I was smart or stoopid? Well ha! Of course I'm smart! Smart enough to know that I had better get a good score on that quiz! Even if it is useless information for the most part. So I took it. And let me tell you. I did a LOT better the second time. Hehehehehe! Just kidding! I got a 27! I'm apparently 50% smarter than a majority of you others, you know the ones that don't blog. Because we all know that we are without a doubt BRILLIANT!


Anyway I thought it was fun, so if you would like click to see if you are Smart or Stoopid . Oh yeah, it's also timed. Timed stuff always gets my nerves jumping, I think my brain actually thinks S...L...O...W...E...R. It's quite frustrating!


What's your score?


P.S. In case you are all wondering, I am aware that stoopid is not a nice word.


And that it's spelled wrong! You didn't think I missed that did you??

12 comments:

Vanessa Rogers said...

that was scary fast. That timer made me freak out. It also said that I was stoopid :( Stoopid test! ;)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I did pretty good! It said I was smart...some of those questions were pretty random, though!

Vanessa Rogers said...

thanks for the words of encouragement. :) I plan to do a full post about why we picked South Korea later, but the long and the short of it is, we like traveling and we wanted to do something meaningful. We taught English in Chile for 8 months as volunteers and decided we needed to make money after wards. They pay well in Asia, and South Korea was the most appealing of the countries. They have a democracy and their culture is supposed to be more open than the Japanese. It is actually a pretty cool gig, you need a college degree and be a native English speaker and those are about the only requirements. They pay for your flights and housing as well as a regular salary. We are pretty excited about it. Just feeling frustrated- I am sure you can relate :)

McMommy said...

WHAT?!? A timer? A test? Smart vs. Stoopid??

I'M SCARED!

I need to let my wine wear off first...(hic!)....

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'm smarter than the average bear.

Unknown said...

The timer freaks me out too. I didn't do horrible, but did better the second time around. :)

Anonymous said...

I demand a recount!

On the test.

I'm stewpit.

But I'm street savvy I tell ya!

Tabitha Blue said...

LOL, Oh I'm scared!! I'm always slower at timed things too!! I'll have to give it a go just to see :)

Oh, and I hate driving in snow as well... at least it's not snowed enough for that yet!

Vanessa Rogers said...

I am sure there are lots of opportunities in Brazil. And to learn Portuguese, I would go to a language institute in Brazil. I had a friend who did that in Rio de Janeiro . He learned a lot in just a month. And then I bet the Language institute would have suggestions in helping you find a position as an English teacher. We were volunteers, but we were always meeting people actually making money teaching at Private Institutions all over South America. We really wanted to go to Brazil, but it was too pricey for us and we didn't have the right visa.

Wendi said...

I was a ball of nerves.
I hate being timed.
Ugh!
I barely made the smart list.
22.
I think I am stumart!

onlymehere said...

We worked out arrangements with the doctor and Nicholas had his endoscopy yesterday. We'll see what happens from here. Thanks for your concern. Cindy

Anonymous said...

Wow!!!! That was way too fast for my brain! :P hahaha!!