Sunday, November 2, 2008

Procrastination

Seriously, I am being the biggest procrastinator. I don't know why. I'm being ridiculous right now. I am supposed to be finishing and printing the Relief Society newsletter for church tomorrow and I can NOT seem to make myself do it. It is not going to take that long. And I am sure I will feel better once it is done. But I don't wanna. How 'bout them apples?? (that's right, I said it!) *sigh*

So while you all are parading around the cutest kids in the history of Halloween....Let me instead show you a picture of my super cute puppy from last night! She stole the show. I wasn't going to dress her up this year, but at the last minute, I found a costume at walmart. It was cheap and cute. And it really turned out super cute! Even my Dad liked it. I almost fell over! Seriously--the man needs some grandkids. You should hear the way he acts with Gracie. Gracie will have to do for now however, with the husband on a "temporary leave of absence" someone might find it odd if grandkids start popping up.

Anyway onto the show!

First of all look at that cute face!


Just try and ignore the crazy eye (I need photoshop) and look how cute the costume is!


I love this face!!


Dont worry about the fact that I haven't made my bed today! The dog is too darn cute too worry about such things!!


I dressed up as Cleopatra...no pictures of myself. Bonus Mom took some, so maybe one day I will post one!

On a little bit of a more serious note...if you could all keep Mr. S in your prayers, I would really appreciate it. He is going a little stir crazy and he has been having a difficult time this past week. It's hard to hear him suffer so much, I just pray this all gets resolved soon and we will be able to move on. Thank you so much for all the prayers you have said for us already and the support you continue to show us! I do tell Mr. S about you and although he thinks it's funny for me to write about my life on here, he is glad that I have an outlet!

We had our big remnant sale at work today! It was a total bust!! Okay, so not a total bust, we made a little over $200.00 (so at least we didn't lose), but that is nothing for a Saturday. I was hoping we would get a lot of traffic. I guess we will just wait until spring. The first one we had went GREAT. The second one got rained out and I just knew that the third one was going to be a hit! Ah, well. What are you going to do??

Can I just say Thank GOODNESS! for fall back tonight! Whoo! Especially since it's heading onto midnight and I have yet to finish my newsletter. I suppose it's about time to get on with it! Hope you all have had a good weekend!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok that doggie costume is entirely too cute. It makes me want a dog! (well, kinda...)

Prayers for you and Sidnei to stay strong...

Unknown said...

Wow, that costume is TOO cute! I am going to show hubby, and then maybe he will finally let me buy our dog that kind of stuff.

Prayers for Sidnei!

Anonymous said...

Awww... the dog is adorable in an halloween costume! hahah!!

AndreaLeigh said...

Gracie is adorable! Is she a shitzu? I am keeping Sidnei, and you, in my prayers. Hang in there... there is some good coming your way.

mrsmouthy said...

Way too cute! I'm a cat person myself but I'd trade in for Gracie-in-a-Witch-Costume!

Already said a little prayer for Sidnei and you today. Things are going to get way better for both of you, and soon I hope!

Unknown said...

Gracie is so adorable! I absolutely love that costume! I was kinda lazy this year and just bought Cooper a doggie Halloween shirt with a glow in the dark ghost on it ha ha Lola was Fifi that poodle, way cute!

I will keep praying for you and your love. I couldn't even imagine how he is feeling. He is such a good man and I just know he {and you} will be blessed by immeasurable amounts when he is out {and I know you are blessed already ;)}

I am not sure if I already said this but I wish you and your store was here because we are looking for remnants to recarpet our house right now!

EmmaP said...

i am a procrastinator too!!! and the dog is sooooo stinkin cute!!!

The Roaming Southerner said...

Such a great costume. I am loving her fuzzy face!