So today was kinda a hard day. Not for any reason in particular, but it just was one of those days. But I came home, started to read through all the blogs that you wonderful people posted, I came across this one. And now this is mine:
C had this to say : Mrs. S Cause she stays positive, hopeful and strong even during the trying times she's going through.
Thank you so much C! You are just wonderful for saying that! It really, truly warmed my heart!!
Now the rules are these:
List 6 things that make me happy:
1. Talking smack with Meagan (we just got off the phone-- i love her!)
2. Burt's Bees champagne lip gloss
3. Nicholas Sparks books
4. electric blankets!
5. phone calls and letters from my husband :)
Pass on to six other bloggers:
1. AndreaLeigh at My Chihuahua Bites! is soo much fun and her space is soo cute!!
2. Elaine at The Miss Elaine-ous Life has really been so much fun to follow! Her latest trip has been a lot of fun to read up on!
3. Emma at Musings of the Mindless Banterer is so funny! Her latest dreams have been really interesting! Know how to interpret?? Go on over and help her out!!
4. Laural at Mamasphere soon to be Laural Out Loud! Laural is the best! Her blog is one of the first I fell in love with! She has turned out to be such a good friend! Her blog inspires me to be funny one day! haha!
5. Bia at The pages of my life... is so much fun! I have really enjoyed getting to know her!!
6.Kelli at "Writing" the Waves of Motherhood has been another blog I have really enjoyed getting to know!! I love the title to her blog and her kiddos are too cute!!
Thanks again C!!
***edited to add this: Did anyone else realize that I used the word "fun" so much?? My gosh I don't know what is wrong with me! Even though I really do consider this "fun" I could stand a little expansion of vocabulary!**
4 hours ago