Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'm excited...so sue me!

So I may be getting a little ambitious here, but I just couldn't resist!! Look what Mamarazzi's doing!! Join in the fun!





This is my first favorite things swap so Im excited!!


The reason I say Im being ambitious is because of Kori's Secret Santa!

Photobucket

Never fear! This stuff is right up my alley! I am so excited! Secret Santa is SOOO fun! Because it's secret! hehe :) (Although you all know Kori because she is so wonderful--this one is closed and in progress!)
You have to admit, there is a lot of exciting stuff going on in this little world of ours!!

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Hi Mrs.,

I asked David about the podcasts, and he says you go to iTunes (which is easier if you have an iPod already) and just type "Portuguese" into the search under "Podcasts." Apparently, all their podcasts are free, and you can see titles and descriptions that way.

Hope that helps! :)

Queenie Jeannie said...

I'm doing the swap too! What a great idea, isn't it???

Hoping your day is great!

Jeannie

Emily said...

I really like your blog design! My sister is the one that designed it, so maybe i am a little bias. I am trying to catch up on things happening in your life since it is my first time to your blog....taking the road less traveled is always better...life is too short not to enjoy the scenic route!

nikkicrumpet said...

Yup...so many fun things to do. I love the swaps!