Friday, November 14, 2008

Who doesn't love FREE??

Do you all read Mommy from the Midwest? Well you should if you don't! She has got one of the cutest blogs! And her kids are sooo adorable!

And what makes me love her even more than possible, is that today she turned me on to a FREE Photo Book from Snapfish. And it is all thanks to Oprah! But this book is seriously a GREAT value and they are a lot of fun to make!! And like I said, who doesn't love FREE?

You need to register today, and have it completed by Sunday! And I know how much you all LOVE photos around here! So go get it! And take pictures so I can see when you get it in the mail! **It would also make good christmas presents people!!!** You know for grandparents, friends, etc.

Have fun!!

8 comments:

Queenie Jeannie said...

You HADN'T signed up yet!! But you're in now - good luck!!

Laura Marchant said...

Ahh, thanks! I love sharing free stuff. We should all blog about our free books when we get them and show what we made :-)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Hmmm...I wonder if I could get this together in time. Thanks for letting me know.

Unknown said...

I totally made one today and then you put it on your blog!!! I made the cutest book for Lola called "Baby Lola" and I think she will love it when she gets a little older!! :) It really is free too, I can testify to that!

nikkicrumpet said...

Thats very cute. I don't have any kids art work to photo...but if I did that would be alot of fun!

Unknown said...

I read it and was SO excited. I love snapfish and this is a good way to try out their books to see if I like them.

I will blog about mine when I get it. :)

Anonymous said...

Her kids are definetely cute! I loved the pic with the little girl crying her eyes out and food falling out of her mouth! hhaahah!!

hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the head up!