Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Cards***

So today I was talking on google chat with Kori! If you don't know her (and I assume there aren't many who don't) please go and visit her! She is so wonderful! Probably one of the kindest, gentlest, helpful, strongest, the adjectives could go on forever, people have I have ever met! Anyway she asked if she could send a Christmas card to Mr S! And of course, I told her Mr S would love that! He knows all about my blog, all of you, and particularly Kori and everything she has done to help me!

And then her brillance, she suggested that I post and see if the rest of you would mind sending him a Christmas Card as well! Which I thought was a great idea! I would love it if you all would be so kind as to extend some holiday cheer to my man! Absolutely not mandatory in anyway!

So if you would like to, please leave me a comment letting me know, email me. I am going to email you his address. I don't want to post it all across the internet for saftey reasons.

Thank you all so much in advance again for being there for us!

***edited to add:
No extra postage required, unless your cards require some! Just put a regular stamp and send it on!! Puerto Rico is a US territory and USPS delivers there like continental US! Thanks again!

17 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a great idea! I would totally do it if I had a Christmas card to send...but I didn't do them this year:(

I hope he gets a ton of cards.

If you want to email me his address, I could try to send a thinking about you card or something like that when I had a chance.

Also, be sure to let us know if it needs extra postage.

Wep said...

I will I will :-) Mine are SOO cute with Olivia on them!

mrsmouthy said...

Sign me up!! rachelabeto (at) hotmail (dot) com

Carla said...

Great idea. We would love to send him one! :)

AndreaLeigh said...

I would love to send him a card!

onlymehere said...

Count me in! I just hope it gets there in time. Cindy. P.S. You have my email already.

Kerri said...

I would love to send him a card! kerripchef@netzero.com

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

I would be happy to send a card to him...to let him know that people all over the place are praying for you guys.

Amanda X said...

Yes! We just got our pictures back today and everything is going in the mail soon. So I'll email you for his addy.

Love yoU!

Lula! said...

Girl...I have my card all ready--just need the address. What a privilege this will be for us! So excited to send him some Virginia love!

Randy said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog, reading yours now too, you rock girl.

Michelle said...

Hi I'm new to your blog. What an amazing story, I'll pray for quick proceedings for you. What an experience, I just cannot imagine. Stay strong, SITSah!

Annikke said...

That is such a neat idea! He will be thrilled and surprised... and hopefully feel very loved!

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

I'll get one out to him ASAP...send address to
lifeofasouthernbelle@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I think that is an awesome idea! I will join in too. :)
I will email you, but so you know it is me, it comes from coates.amber (@) gmail . com.

Heather said...

I would love to send your sweet husband a card, and I'll have my kids make some as well.

Just reply to this comment; it goes straight to my email.

I'm so glad you got to see him. I'm off to read your post about it now...

Unknown said...

Of course I would love to send him one :) Email me his address!