Crazy Eights!! (Did you all ever play that card game?? It reminds me of my Granma!)
Eight shows I watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Ugly Betty
5. Law and Order (any of them)
8. I WANT to start from Season 1 of Desperate Housewives and see what its all about
Eight Favorite Restaurants
1. Anything Mexican
2. PF Changs
3. Chic Fil A
5. Cheesecake Factory
6. Costa Vida---oh how i miss you
7. Gordon Biersch
8. Carolina Roadhouse
Eight Things that Happened to me today
1. Today is early yet, but last night I could NOT sleep
2. My husband called me to say Good Morning :)
3. I drove the 50 minutes to work
4. I paid a vendor with an awful big check
5. Trying to get out some last minute Christmas cards
6. Texting old friends
7. Wasting time until I have to go see a customer (which I'm dreading)
8. Took my cute little puppy dog to go potty this morning
Eight Things I Look Forward to
1. Weekends--for sure #1
2. Bringing Mr. S home
3. Getting calls from Mr. S
4. Spending time with my sister and my mom
7. Starting our Family
8. Spending time with friends
Eight Things I Wish
1. That Mr. S and I will be able to stay here in the states
2. That we will have the money to pay everything
3. For Mr. S to be here by my birthday--- are you noticing a trend here?
4. I could start scrapbooking
5. To find a job I love
6. I could get a camera to start photography
7. That I was healthier
8. That all my friends and family get everything their hearts desire
Eight People I Tag
3. Jeannie Hope you're feeling better!
4. Kori Hope the MRI went okay today!
5. Ashley Did you leave already?
6. Bia I need a pair of Havaiana's!! :)
7. Vanessa How is obtaining Kyle's diploma going??
8. Shannon My new friend, I laugh every single time I log onto your page and look at your header!
What does your Christmas say about you? I stole this from Blissful Babe
Your Christmas is Modern
Your wish for the New Year is more happiness.
For you, Christmas is a spiritual holiday. You can't separate it from your beliefs.
You are patient when it comes to Christmas. You don't celebrate too early, and you don't like seeing holiday decorations in October.
You like Christmas traditions, but you're not uptight about them. You do things your way.
You have some preferred ways of celebrating Christmas, but you're open to compromise.
You enjoy Christmas more than anyone you know. Some might call it an obsession!
You try to give as much as possible during the holidays. You are quite generous.
Hope everyone is doing well! My little sister came in from Utah last night and my other little sister is driving down today from Virginia for the weekend!! I am excited! We are going to build a ginger bread house, bake cookies, play monopoly, and whatever else our little hearts desire! I'm excited to just to have a little fun!! Hope you all have a great weekend!!