Monday, December 22, 2008

Not Me Monday!



I did NOT eat nothing but crap this weekend!

I did NOT even drink WAY too much Mountain Dew.

I did NOT start reading a book that made me cry within the second chapter.

I did NOT start thinking of names with my little sister for her VERY own blog!!

I did NOT build the cutest gingerbread house with my sisters this weekend this weekend. And the roof of said gingerbread house most certainly did NOT slide off!


Don't worry those peppermints are definetly NOT falling inside the house.

I did NOT decorate sugar cookies (badly) this weekend. And I most certainly did NOT eat a ridiculous amount of them.


I did NOT take embarassing pictures of my little sister expressly for the purpose of posting and I definetly did NOT get her permission. Hehe.



Lil Sis is so NOT addicted to comments as well. She definetly did NOT enjoy those one bit, nope not at all!

I was NOT surprised, not one bit, when my puppy was SO good on the way to Columbia this weekend.

I was NOT surprised when my 3 black hammered style vases that were really freaking adorable that I should have kept for myself were NOT the hit of the yankee swap! WTH?

I did NOT get this chaffing dish on the yankee swap. And I am NOT excited to host a party one day!


I do NOT wonder why my commenting numbers have gone down, even though my subscribers have gone up...I do NOT crave love and affection and attention...nope, definetly NOT.

I do NOT think, not one bit, that Not Me Monday, is SO much fun!!

I also do NOT promise to be better as time passes!!

20 comments:

Kori said...

I do NOT love this post. And I am NOT looking for ward to party where we can use said chafing dish. Ha Love ya but your sister just might kill over those pictures.

Unknown said...

I didn't wake up 5 minutes before I'm supposed to leave for work.

I didn't stay up last night til 1 am playing a stupid computer game.

Rebecca said...

I love reading these kinds of posts!

The cookies took an insanely looooong time to make. The chocolate cookie part only took me 20 minutes (including cleanup) to make and then I put it in the frig overnight. The next day, rolling the dough out and covering them in chocolate took forever. Especially since I was having chocolate problems and had to buy more. One time saving tip: I crushed the peppermints in the blender using the crushed ice setting. I definitely recommend making them cookies with your sister, like I did. One person can dip the cookies in chocolate and the other can sprinkle the peppermint. Oh, and one more thing, the recipe recommends rolling out the cookies and then putting the dough back in the frig. I didn't do that. I cut the dough in half, rolled out one half and put the other half in the frig. Then when I was ready for more dough, I took it out the frig. All the back and forth to the frig is just a waste of time.

Even though they took a long time to make, they turned out great! And it's a fun thing to do with sisters.

onlymehere said...

Comments are probably down bz people are just so darn busy right now! At least that's what I tell myself.....glad you did NOT have a good weekend (that is if I interpret the post right, LOL!). Cindy

Beth said...

I certainly did NOT chuckle heartily at this post. Nope. Not one bit.

And of course, I did NOT think the gingerbread house was too cute! Even if the roof slid off.

I did NOT just cut out my fabric for an apron and I did NOT just leave it sitting on the kitchen table because all of a sudden I feel done with it. Nope. Not me!

ko said...

I did not enjoy your post! HEHE you crack me up.....i think everyone was NOT making sugar cookies this weekend.....

angi_b72 said...

I love it!! Great Not me's!!! Can not wait for your sister to make a blog!! We will have to have a coming out party!! haha

Betty said...

Comments from me are down, because of some travel and the busy time of year!
Great post!

Fabiola said...

Dear Stephanie.... As for me... I am just plain tired.... I´ve been reading all my blog friends but there is not enough strengh to comment.

I will be back.

Fabiola

Kerri said...

I also did NOT eat a lot of bad things and I will NOT eat more bad things this week!

Samantha said...

I did NOT enjoy you stopping by my blog this afternoon! :)

What a great post. ;)

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

I love the not mes...I just didn't get to it today. I've got so much to catch up on!

Have a very Merry Christmas.

AndreaLeigh said...

I think people are just crazy busy... maybe they are reading but don't have time to comment? Mine are, too. My numbers are up when I'm actively commenting and I notice they go down when I don't have time to reciprocate and make my visits. Like now...

Your christmas card and Sidnei's card will be in the mail tomorrow!

Kelsey said...

I did not just make a ridiculous amount of coconut oatmeal chocolate chip cookies for no reason! I am not planning on making gingerbread cookies tomorrow.

Fabiola said...

Dear Stephanie.

I am stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2009.

May God bless us all.

Fabiola

Ballerina Girl said...

I certainly did NOT enjoy this post, nor do I Not want to read more.
but I do hope that you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)
BG

Lula! said...

Kori stole my comment...but I'll reiterate...

I did NOT love this post. Not one bit.

And hey--what book are you reading? I must know!

Vanessa Rogers said...

I love love Christmas activities like gingerbread house making and cookie decorating. None of that here. I had my kids make some snowflakes, but they asked me "why do we have to do this?"

Keeper of the Skies Wife said...

I love reading Not me Mondays. I really should do them.

I have NOT ate way too much this week as well.

mrsmouthy said...

Whew--so glad that gingerbread roof did NOT fall in because man that would have sucked!

And I only WISH I could have 20 comments on a slow day!