Sunday, December 28, 2008

Warning:

I am in a FOUL mood. I don't know why. It may have been that I have just battled six horrendous hours of going home after Christmas traffic on I-95. It may have been that I got home only to find out that my room was used as a guest bedroom while I was gone only NO ONE bothered to call and let me know. And maybe that doesn't seem like such a big deal to some people, but I don't like it when other people sleep in my bed. It smells different. And it REALLY bugs me. Especially since this past week since everyone has been home they have taken it upon themselves to help themselves to wahtever they want in my room--games, dvd's, etc. Does anyone feel the need to call to ask, even text for heaven sakes? NO. I'm funny about my privacy. This is widely known to all my family. Just not respected. Ugh.

But I am blogging in the hopes that it will make me feel better, lighter. Let's hope so. For your sake...and mine. And the rest of humanity as well.

Christmas went well. I spent Christmas morning at my Dad's!



Then I left and drove the 5 hours to Virginia to go to my Mom's!

Christmas was wonderful! I got spoiled rotten as always! And I really enjoyed being with my family! Here are some pictures from this weekend!

Lil Sis, the boy toy, and the Aftermath

Mom and Gary

Me and Lil Sis

Gracie had a good Christmas too!!



Debbie this is for you!! My gorgeous jewelery!!


I got a new hair straightner for Christmas! Works wonders don't ya think?


Reppin' my sister's school!


Starbucks Run!!!




Ashley this is for you! I fit twice as much as normal and I was SO excited!!


This morning after walking the dogs with Mom!


I hated to leave Virginia!! Back to work tomorrow.

PS- I'm feeling a little better. But I think I'd better just get in the shower and try again tomorrow!!

I've been reading everyone's blogs! Glad everyone had a good Christmas! Time to gear up for New Years! Anyone got any good plans??

14 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Merry Christmas! I hope things get better soon!

I can't believe you did both houses and drove 5 hours. I won't even do 30 minutes!

angi_b72 said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!! Did you get to talk to your husband? I too hate it when people mess with my things without asking...and sleeping in my bed? No No!!

Kori said...

Oh I would be upset about my privacy being violated too. that is just wrong.

Loved the pictures. You look so different with your hair straight. But I love it.

at least your Christmas was a good one. glad you got spoiled.

Unknown said...

I don't like people in my stuff either, and my mom is sleeping in my bed all week.

UGH

I'm glad you had a good holiday... next years will be SO much better!!

Kensi said...

I would feel the same way about my room being used. Can you buy a lock? I love your curly hair, but it looks great straight! I'm glad you had a nice Christmas.

AndreaLeigh said...

love the earrings! sounds like you had a great christmas. allow yourself to be in a bad mood... you'll probably wake up tomorrow feeling much better!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a nice Christmas...I wouldn't like my privacy being disturbed either, but look at it this way...prep for when you have kids...privacy so disappears!! Hope the comment gives you a giggle and hey, what can you say about family??? We love them the most, but they also annoy us the most...

Michele said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Did you get to talk to hubby?

I don't blame you at all for being pissed that they used your room as a guest room...no way I would want anyone going through my stuff either.

Have a great week!

Hugz,
Michele

P.S. Love the earrings!

Stephanie said...

Oh I HATE when people sleep in my bed! I am glad I am not the only one.

It drives me bonkers to have my stuff touched/moved/used without me knowing.

onlymehere said...

I'm funny about my privacy too and I hate for people to sleep in my bed for the same reasons. I hope they at least washed the sheets before you came home to sleep there. No plans for New Year's, it's not really a holiday we celebrate in our house.

Aubrey said...

I would be in a foul mood too! Ahhhh!

Glad your Christmas turned out to be wonderful though! Hopefully next year, your hubby will be by your side!

EmmaP said...

well in spite of being taken advantage of, looks like you scored well!

Shannon said...

Glad to hear you had a good Christmas... hope next year's is a GREAT one!!!

Unknown said...

Happy New Years! Hope you are feeling better!