Thursday, December 11, 2008

Orlando! And Mr S..of course!

Last weekend was my trip down to Orlando for a trade show! It was a VERY filled weekend! Busy, busy, busy. The show was great and we went to a lot of different meetings. We got some great ideas and I am hoping that we can implement them to make our business a successful one! These are some hard times we are facing and I am hoping we can make it there!!



So you all know about the hotel issues that we faced...but Gaylord Palms DEFINITELY made up for it! The next morning the reservations manager came over to see us, made sure we were happy with our rooms, and apologized over and over. Our rooms were FABULOUS by the way! The hotel is seriously the nicest I have stayed in! They have 6 different restaurants, a HUGE atrium, 4 different shops...seriously just amazing! I loved it!! They more than made up for their error! We got our chocolate covered strawberries! (Minus the two we ate :) hehe!)



They left these for us everyday...and seriously I felt like I was two, but look how CUTE!How could you not love them?



And among some of the other things they gave us tickets to ICE!


Here a few pictures! My bonus Mom has a majority of the pictures! When I get them from her I will send over more!!

TWO MILLION POUNDS of ice! 9 degrees!! Seriously what they do with ICE is amazing!!

Isn't this Nativity scene amazing?

My little Elf throne!
It was sooo cold!!


Saturday Night I got to steal away to Disney for a while! I don't have pictures right now, but I promise to show some!! I LOVED Disney! It was great! I saw two parades and the fireworks and thought I was in heaven! It was so fun! I got a picture with Mickey and Minnie and Cinderella waved at me! At first sight of Cinderella's castle my heart flutter! *sigh* I cant wait to go back! Preferably with Mr S!!

Speaking of the devil...! Just kidding, but seriously...are you all tired of hearing me talk about him?... GOOD! Me either!

We have had a really good week this week! (Some weeks are really difficult!) I think a lot of that has to do with being able to FINALLY see a light at the end of the tunnel! But as Mr S and I have conversations about life, future, love, etc...I swear I fall more and more in love with him. A lot of people that know us personally I'm sure wonder why in the world we got married. I know that there are people (my father) that think we are too different for things to work. We may be different culturally, but we have the same goals, dreams, ambitions for life. I am so very blessed to have married a man that thinks the most important things in this life are God and Family. He pushes me every day to make sure that my relationship with my Heavenly Father grows. He wants us to be close to God, close to one another, and to be happy. I am so excited to start our lives, talk the talk, and walk the walk TOGETHER! Mr S makes my heart pitter patter! I can not wait to see him again! Thanks for letting me get all smushy, mushy on you, you're the best!!

2 MORE DAYS!!!

15 comments:

Paula said...

I LOVE hearing your stories...if you have time come over to my place. I have an award for you

Carla said...

Royal treatment heh?! No wonder you didn't want my passes...

Isn't all that ICE just ridiculously splendid?

Glad the Orlando part was good.

Keep hanging in there. Soon you will see the love of your life and then you will get more fuel in your tank.

Vanessa Rogers said...

Oh my goodness! When I worked in Orlando, Kyle and I went to the Ice sculpture display as well. Wasn't that just the most wonderful thing ever! I am so excited that you get to see your husband! Hopefully it won't be too long when you can see him everyday.

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Ummmm...those strawberries look delicious.

Are you even able to sleep? I don't think I could.

ko said...

wooo hooo!! 2 more days! I am so excited for you, and I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT IT~

onlymehere said...

You're allowed to get all mushy about those you love in blogland!! We thrive on it. I'm glad you got to steal away to go to Disney World. My daughter went with her dance group when she was 14 but the rest of us have never gone. I'd love to go. Glad life is treating you well today!

Anonymous said...

Awww I loved the elephant!! And the strawberries look so delicious!!! Hugs!

Aubrey said...

Looks like a great time. ICE looked amazing. I would love to see something like that.
I was trying to read back a few posts to see what is going on with Sidnei. I am SO glad you got to see him and I can't wait to hear when he will be home...with YOU!

Unknown said...

Are you gone yet? If so, I hope you are having a wonderful time on the way to see your man!! So excited for you!!!

We have a Gaylord hotel here too (that's where we took our family pics for Christmas) but we didn't go to the ICE display. We may have to next year though. Thank looks amazing!!

Ashley said...

Looks like fun! I'm so excited for you to see Sidnei! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!

Unknown said...

You are too cute! I love hearing about Sidnei. I love how much you guys love each other as well! It is so important to have someone as adamant about the gospel as you are. That is so great that you are growing together!

I am sending out Christmas cards soon :) Yours will have her birth announcement in it too!!

Nichole said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog yesterday and for leaving a comment while you were there :o)

Laura Marchant said...

I am so excited for you.

AndreaLeigh said...

Wow, that ice show is incredible! Love the pictures. and I'm so glad you got to visit Disney.

can't wait to hear about your trip! are you able to sleep?? :)

Tara Bennett said...

Aaaaah I'm so excited for you, I can barely stand it! I can hardly wait to hear all about it!

I totally love that elephant towel. I have to learn how to do that!