Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kori's Secret Santa Swap!

So I signed up for Kori's Secret Santa Swap


And had SUCH a good time!!! I am so excited for my partner to get her package!!

I got mine in the mail yesterday!!! I was SO excited! Look at what I got! (of course I couldnt take a picture of the cute wrapping, I forgot my manners, so you get to see the aftermath!!)


Aren't they gorgeous??



I was so excited because I was just thinking I needed to find something to wear to the family holiday party and voi la (or however you spell it)! Gorgeous new jewelery!

And you want to hear the BEST part????

Guess who my partner was??? My little sneaky friend Debbie! YOU KNOW! Debbie from This is the life AND Blog Around the World! I was SO excited!! She has been so sweet and it has been so fun to get to know her!

So Debbie THANK YOU! I absolutely LOVE my new jewelery!! It is fabulous and I will make sure to take a picture so that you can see it when I go to the party!! How do you know me all SO well?? How did you know that I LOVE jewelery?? Seriously, I need to take a picture and show you just how much!!! And Macy's?? A girl after my own heart! You are the best!!

Kori I do not how you pull off all that you do, but I am so happy to have participated in the swap!! It was so fun!! Thank you for all your hard work!! You are the bomb and I just love ya!!

18 comments:

AndreaLeigh said...

Love the jewelry!

WheresMyAngels said...

I love the jewlery! You'll have to post a picture with you wearing it also.

Shannon said...

Oooooo.... so pretty!

Now I want to head to Macy's and buy myself the same ones!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Love the necklace and earrings. Super cute!

Kori said...

Love it. Debbie is wonderful. Did I mention that I love it.

Also I am thrilled to be the bomb. Yesterday the Hubby told me I was Smokin'. Like Smokin' Hot. Keep those compliments coming. haha

Ballerina Girl said...

very nice!! looking forward to the picture! have fun wearing it!
BG

EmmaP said...

so pretty! i think the colors are perfect for your skin tone too!

Frizzy said...

I love that jewelry and I love your Secret Santa too. She is a great lady who has introduced me to many Bloggers. Pretty cool!

Jennifer said...

I'm stopping by from SITS! The jewelry is beautiful! And I've been sitting here reading through your entire story and it is amazing and heart wrenching! I'm sorry you've had to go through something like that, and on a side note, I would have no clue that it would've been a bad idea to go there either! Take care and have a nice day!

Unknown said...

Wow! These SS are really doing a great job!

Ashley said...

Great present! You lucked out with a great Secret Santa!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

nikkicrumpet said...

Very nice gift...can't wait to see the picture with you all dressed up fancy and wearing this pretty stuff!

Lula! said...

Debbie rocks my world, and has for almost a year now. But she's never sent me any jewelry and now I realize I'm missing out...

Anonymous said...

Pretty, pretty jewelry!

I found your blog through Kori's and I just read your story. I'm SO sorry to hear all that you and Sidnei have gone through! I pray he comes home soon!

Laural Out Loud said...

That is one stinkin' awesome gift! I might have to go to Macy's and see if I can still find that necklace!

Debbie said...

Hi Stephanie!!! I was so excited to learn that you were my secret santa when Kori sent me the email. I was wondering today if you had received the package yet! I am so glad you like the jewelry...I was a tad nervous, but I thought it was so pretty and with your coloring I thought it would look fabulous on you! Can't wait to see the photos of you wearing it! Merry Christmas my sweet friend....

BTW...sorry I have been MIA for awhile...I have been soooooo busy....

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

The jewelry is very pretty.

I am going to email you for the address to send the Christmas card.

Hope all is well, Pam